|How to stop worrying, treat anxiety disorder Home
Bookmark this page
Some of the methods used to stop worrying are:
1. Become conscious of the fact that you are worrying as soon as you start worrying. The earlier you detect that you are worrying, the faster you are able to take corrective action.
2. Try to analyze the cause of the worry . If it is due to a problem or unpleasant situation you have faced in the past, you should realize that the past cannot be changed.
If the problem is likely to occur in the future, try to get more factual information about the situation. Evaluate the options available, make a decision and take action accordingly.
3. When you start worrying, make a note of it in your notebook. At the end of the day, count the number of times you worried and observe this trend over a period of time.
4. Reserve some time of the day as a "worry period" where you only think about all your worries. If you start worrying at any other time of the day, postpone the worrying to the "worry period". However, the worry period should not be too close to bed time, since this could affect your sleep.
5. Since worrying causes stress, which affects the body, relaxation techniques may help. Some simple and effective relaxation techniques are deep breathing and meditation.
Please note that because of the unreliable internet connectivity in panaji, goa, the ads are not checked. The ad network penalizes publishers for non-placement of ads, so all ad requests received are copy pasted on the website. Since the websites get almost no visitors other than bots and raw/cbi/ntro employees, verifications of the ads is not worth the time.
© Copyright mshn.org